Thursday, August 25, 2011

WANT IT


About a week ago, I was at Alligator Lounge enjoying my free pizza with a couple friends. I was keeping my eye on both their TVs, switching my attention between Broken Arrow and a Cutlery Corner Info-thon. That is, until Cutlery Corner really stole the show. Do you see this thing?



IT'S A FUCKING NINJA MEDALLION WITH IT'S OWN FUCKING KNIFE YOU COULD CUT SOMEONES THROAT WITH!!!!

After a short deliberation I was ready to buy this thing. I figured I would drop 10 bucks on it. Sort of disappointed I found out it wasn't sold individually and you had to buy a whole set of necklace knives to get it.



Then I found out you get 5 for $20 bucks!!!

I'd get my necklace AND I'd have Mothers Day covered for the next 4 years.

Unfortunately though, this story has a sad ending. Because I didn't realize how technology can bring so many people with such remarkable taste together, I waited 5 days to order it and it's sold out. A tough blow to not just me, but to my friends as well. Who will never get to know the joy of seeing me threaten them with a 3 inch long knife at 2am, most likely outside of Minor Arcana.

3 comments:

  1. i'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, Ebay has you covered. Though the amazing ninja option is unavailable, you do have this dragon necklace with not 1, not 2, but 3 blades (http://bit.ly/o7yfhn) so you have the option of throwing knives. My personal fave is this non-threatening ram knife (http://bit.ly/qZ7CLP) so you really surprise an attacking homeboy. Unfortunately, it is a bit expensive, but probably worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo im pretty sure you can get those at park n shop for a fitty cent. Ball chain? get real yo! just get yourself some dogtags that read, "gay."

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers