Tuesday, April 15, 2014

OH FUCK



THE FUCKING METS!!! JESUS!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! Their uniforms have been getting uglier every fucking year for 15 years!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON OVER THERE!!! DOES THE GUY WHO DOES YOUR BOOKS MAKE THESE DECISIONS TOO!!!! HOLY SHIT!!! AND WHEN THEY DEBUTING THEM?? ON MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!!! I HAVE TO SHARE MY BIRTHDAY WITH THESE FUCKING THINGS!!!

It's really difficult to make handsome millionaires look like fucking losers but you guys manage to do it with every fucking alternate you make!!!







"I got an idea guys! Orange armpits!!!"



This is starting to take up too much of my time! So many more examples of ugly Mets uniforms out there though. I could make a whole other post about all the different color combos on their hats too but I'm going to restrain myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers