Wednesday, September 1, 2010

EXCUSE ME...

I've been playing guitar a bit more than usual the last couple of months, and was thinking about selling my mediocre practice amp, and buying another mediocre but slightly better practice amp. I could probably get $150 for the one I have now, and saw an amp that looked nice cheap amp. Figured it'd be $200. A tube amp, 5 watts, two 8 inch speakers. Look here it is...



Then after doing a google search I found out this thing costs $800!!!!

Keep in mind this thing is less than 2 feet tall and could never ever ever ever ever be used to play any type of show. Ever!

I tried to find a reason why someone would ever pay so much money for this fucking thing and the only reason I could find in the discription is that it's "hand wired" and "a small, easy-to-carry amp that sounds huge when recorded."

Who the fuck is falling for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers