Thursday, September 2, 2010

I WAS THERE

Last Sunday, I went to see a show at the Williamsburg water front. This is how it went:

3:00pm Dominique Young Unique plays for 60 people and is amazing.

3:30pm - 5:00pm During this time Tyler shows up and we're just really bored for a while. Then we leave, so Tyler gets a burger at Pops and I practice power slides on North 8th Steet and get really close to doing one right.

5:30pm Big Freedia Plays and BLOWS MY FUCKING MIND. Didn't know anything about this guy, but he's fucking amazing. A real entertainer. Dude has a microphone and two back up dancers(one of which is a guy who is almost as gay as him.)and just rapped about ASS for 20 minutes. It was the best thing I'd ever seen. Watch this glorified commericial for him!



6:00pm More boring shit happens. Then Nikki shows up and Tyler trys to buy a beer. Oh what's that? You can't buy beer after 6? Really?

6:30pm Tim Harrington comes on stage for 5 minutes and was pretty entertaining.

6:45pm Dougie Fresh sucks. Can't lose my spot for Gucci though.

7:00pm GUCCI FUCKING MANE!!! HOLY FUCK IT'S HIM! IT'S REALLY FUCKING HIM!

7:05pm HOLY FUCK! HE'S PLAYING LEMONADE! THIS IS THE BEST!

7:15pm I realize I'd gone parasailing 2 days ago and am now watching Gucci Mane. My life is awesome.

7:25 Gucci plugs his album and leaves before his 6th song is even over. I guess you get what you pay for.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers