Tuesday, January 24, 2012

HELP ME OUT!

Does anybody have a photo of Ross, Ty and I together? I don't. One of us I guess is always taking the picture of the other two, you know? We're trying to start a band facebook and isn't that kind of a must have?

I'm gonna buy a camera this week guys. Are you stoked? You should be. I'm going to be able to take pictures of you guys doing rad shit again.

Also got some soundcloud poppin off right now.

Some of the songs are new, some not.

Also, Neighbors are playing Cake Shop on Friday February 17th and you need to come. It'd mean a lot to me.

Love ya guys.

1 comment:

  1. there ıs a new pıcture of you three on shannon`s fb. ross and tyler should know about ıt. I cant fıgure out how to paste you the ımage locatıon on thıs turkısh computer. . .

    ReplyDelete

Followers