Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TUNES

I had trouble liking A$AP Rocky when he first came out. I thought he was Aesop Rock for like a month. Then I found out he was not a 35 year old wigger from Northport and was actually a 22 year old black kid from Harlem. After sorting that out I became a little more interested, still not completely sold though. The other day Tyler told me he's going out with Iggy Azalea and I gave him one more shot. His new video is pretty sick. At the end though he pretends it was all a dream and he's still just a young man from the ghetto, but everyone with Google knows he just cashed a check from Sony for 3 million dollars.



If that wasn't your cup of tea I've been jaming shit like this lately.

Look at Elton GO THE FUCK OFF!!!

(If don't want to deal with that asshole talk too much skip to 35 seconds in.)



Not even to mention THIS fucking MONSTER JAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers